Vacancy available in the following locations
- Rose Tree Care Home – Stocksfield, Northumberland
- To assist the Head Chef to provide a high quality catering service and take charge of the service in the absence of the Head Chef.
- To work within company policies and procedures. To ensure Health and Safety, and Environmental Health compliance.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Previous experience preparing, cooking food for a large volume of people
- NVQ 2 Catering or equivalent– or working towards
- NVQ 2 Hygiene
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Satisfactory DBS check
- At least 2 years’ experience as Kitchen assistant
- COVID 19 vaccination
Job Description (Download the full job description below)
This indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the post. It is not intended as an exhaustive list.
Head Chef and Care Home Manager.
How to apply:
- Download the Application Form below.
- Once completed, submit your application by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. Alternatively, you can submit a copy of your CV.
Call us on 0191 499 4730 or email email@example.com for more details.