Vacancy available in the following locations
- To manage the preparation of all meals to the residents and staff/relatives of the care home.
- To manage and supervise kitchen staff.
- To work within a delegated budget.
- To ensure all Health and Safety/Environmental Health compliance.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- NVQ Level 2/Catering Hospitality or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 Hygiene Certificate
- Experience of preparing/cooking food for a large volume of people and the client group
- Have knowledge of and be able to provide special diets according to the resident’s needs (i.e. diabetic, gluten free, low salt, high protein reducing diet)
- Previous supervisory skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
- Satisfactory DBS check
- At least 2 years’ experience as 2nd Chef
- COVID 19 vaccination
Job Description (Download the full job description below)
This indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the post. It is not intended as an exhaustive list.
Care Home Manager and Deputy Manager.
How to apply:
- Download the Application Form below.
- Once completed, submit your application by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. Alternatively, you can submit a copy of your CV.
Call us on 0191 499 4730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.