Vacancy available in the following locations
- To work as part of a team to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the Care Centre, whilst ensuring a safe, comfortable environment at all times.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Satisfactory DBS check and check against the POVA List (where applicable)
- COVID 19 vaccination
- Previous experience of carrying out domestic work on a large scale and working in a care setting.
Job Description (Download the full job description below)
This indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the post. It is not intended as an exhaustive list.
Person in charge and Home Manager or their designate when absent.
How to apply:
- Download the Application Form below.
- Once completed, submit your application by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. Alternatively, you can submit a copy of your CV.
Call us on 0191 499 4730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.